Catering - Information
|Deposits - Minimum deposit of $300.00 required upon booking. Deposits are non-refundable. Payment of event - 50% required 30 days prior – balance due
8 days prior to event – we do not
accept debit or credit cards – cash/cheque or interac e-transfer - you the customer personally guarantees full payment - time is of the essence.
Menu Selection - Should be submitted to Catering Office at least six weeks in advance.
Guest Guarantee - Our office should be notified ten (10) days prior to the function as to the number
of guests to be served. We will prepare for 5% above the guarantee in case you have extra
guests; overages will be added to invoice.
Dishware & Staff - Courteous, professional staff are provided for all events. All dinners include appropriate dishware, cutlery, etc. Glass stemware provided for head table guests, plastic wine glasses provided for guests. Glassware for all can be arranged at an optional charge of $0.65 per glass.
Head Table Skirting - Skirting for head table, cake table and guest book table are provided in package pricing. These skirting can only be affixed and removed by our personnel. If contracting a private decorator, they must provide their own skirting. Skirting is removed prior to our staff departing.
Linen & Napkins
- With all dinner packages, white linen tablecloths are included for all guest tables using a base of 8 guests per table. Also provided are white linen toppers for head table, cake table and guest book table; other linen required can be arranged through the office.
- White paper napkins provided; linen napkins can be arranged at optional charge of $0.55 per napkin (color swatches can be seen in office).
Vases, Bridal Knife Set - With advance notice and availability, you may have complimentary use of:
- Bud vases for all tables (arrange pickup and return of vases please)
- Bridal knife & lifter
Wine - As a courtesy, we place your wine bottles on the tables just prior to dinner – if corked wine, please arrange to have your bartenders open appropriate amount of bottles; we do not provide corkscrews.
Gratuities - No set percentage of gratuities are added to invoices; however, gratuities for the staff would be very much appreciated; please affix to final payment.
Taxes - Both 8% Provincial Sales Tax and 5% Goods and Services Tax are applicable to all packages.
- Dinner floor will be ready for guest entrance one hour prior to designated dinner time (not one hour
prior to cocktail hour) - if you wish an earlier set up, this can be arranged through the office at an optional charge.
- Our personnel are not on site to the end of the evening; this service can be arranged through the office.
- Dinner must be served within ten minutes from your stipulated time. A charge for delay will be added to your invoice.
- Receptions are invoiced based on a reasonable time for personnel to be on location - if our personnel are delayed because of lengthy programs, presentations or speeches, customers will be billed appropriately.